Tailor Manager GIUSEPPE - Tailor Manager - GIUSEPPE M. Selling Fake Milano Collection armani gucci
My friend had been approached on his way out of Home Depot at Great Mall San Jose,CA by this Tailor Manager Giuseppe M., who asked his help to pay the rental car he was driving, an SUV Dodge Journey with Plate No.6KHW457 so he can return it in San Jose airport and fly back to Italy.
He showed my friend the receipt from Enterprise Cars. The man said he was in town to show some samples of "leather" jackets at Moscone Center in San Francisco. The man has grey hair & wearing striped blue suite and then said he was at a showing at the Moscone Center in SF and has samples of "leather" jackets left and he didn't want to take them with him back to Italy this afternoon because he would have to pay his rental car in the amount of more than $356. He started unwrapping two leather jackets, brown and black.
My friend was not interested but Giuseppe kept on asking him to buy them.He explained that he was from Italy, and had lost all of his money at the local casino. He was seeking $400 in cash, and wanted to trade "leather" jackets for this favor.
My friend took pity on him and gave him all the money he had in his wallet.Much to my friend's disappointment later on when he realized they were fake leather jackets made out of polyester.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Armani Gucci Milano Collection Leather Jackets
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "All of the sudden the sole of my left Wolverine Work Boot sole is crumbling away. The right side is in great shape but for some weird reason the left..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."